- Carry out full range of clinical duties as assigned by the Consultant/Senior Registrar in accordance with individually approved clinical privileges.
- Instruct and guide when necessary junior medical staff in the overall care of patients, supervises their performance/work and contributes to the training and teaching activities in the department.
- Participate in the improvement of quality of patient care (Total Quality Management Program, Quality Assessment Improvement Programme) as applicable.
- Fulfill the requirements of the Saudi Commission for Health Specialties with regard to continuing medical education.
- Acquire and maintain a valid certification in Life support
- Perform other applicable tasks and duties assigned within the realm of the employee’s knowledge, skills and abilities.
- Board Certified in the field of Specialty
- Valid Saudi Commission For Health Specialties License as a Registrar
- Saudi National
|Job Category||Medical Opportunity, Saudization Opportunity|
|Minimum Experience:||Fresh Graduate|
|Opening Date:||27 January 2021|